Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hail Storm at Independence! March 6, 2017

Hail Storm and Tornado Warning at the Visitors' Center...

This storm hit while I was at the Visitors' Center and 
we had a lot of people visiting which we took to the 
basement until it subsided a little! I didn't like that
George was not there.  He was out meeting some of the 
young elders to teach their investigator.  I was worried 
about him out there driving during the storm!  He got 
hit hard by the hail,wind and rain!!  I was sure happy when 
he showed by up at the VC to pick me up and go home! 



This a tree that was split and broken from the storm that 
night.  I took this picture on my walk the next morning!

One of the Sister missionaries got a video of the
storm outside our front doors, but it was too long,
I guess, and I couldn't get it to post here!! Maybe I'll
get it figured out later!



No comments:

Post a Comment