Sunday, January 15, 2017

Our Saying Goodbye!

Brett, Jenifer, Braydon and the twins, Beau and McKenna 
came to church our last Sunday at home! Brett is our 4th son.

Grant had to leave out of town Sunday morning for work! It
was tough to say goodbye!  He is our 1st born son!

We had a Farewell FHE at Grant and his wife Amy's home!
This was a sweet song song sung by all of our grandchildren,
"We'll Bring the World His Truth".

Saying good-bye to Joseph, our 2nd son, and his girls, 
Natalie (13) and Peyton (6).  

Saying good-bye to Layne, our 3rd son, and his beautiful family.
His wife, Katie, daughter Brinkley (9), sons Caleb (14), 
Carter (13), Brody (10)

Good-bye, sweet Abigail, Grant and Amy's only
daughter!  It was a tender moment...


George hugging Conner, Grant and Amy's oldest son. He'll be
17 yrs. old, which means he'll be on his mission when you get
home in two years!  I'm hugging Jenifer, Samuel (Grant's
4th child) and Conner.

My last hug to Noah, Grant and Amy's 3rd child.  Such
sweet sorry!!  I'm so sad I didn't get a picture with 
Amy or their youngest son, Ammon! 
I promise, we hugged them too!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment